African Journal of Food Science and Technology (AJFST) (ISSN:2141-5455) publishes original scientific articles, reviews and short communications that are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published approximately one month after acceptance. All articles published in AJFST will be peer-reviewed. Our dedicated technical and editorial team members from different fields of Food science and Technology and related disciplines ensures the quality and review standard of our publications. AJFST is currently accepting manuscripts; you can support this journal (AJFST) by sending your manuscripts to us or by joining her editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
List of Other Journals
- International Research Journal of Biochemistry and Bioinformatics
- Journal of Research in Peace, Gender and Development
- International Research Journal of Bioengineering and Biomedical Sciences
- International Research Journal of Musicology and Drama
- International Research Journal of Computer Science and Information Systems
- See Full List